Sunday, June 14, 2009

Dante..


yo..i've been bumpin' this new Mos Def album "the Ecstatic" every single day non stop ever since i bought it..and it's an incredible album...anybody that knows me know that i'm a big fan of Mos Def and his work and I must say that my man has done it again..lyrically, musically and emotionally it just does it's job..and it's something that everyone definitely needs to hear and get..it's that shit that i need right now...this album makes me feel sane again...cuz alot of people i know are living backwards and some people are definitely living for the wrong things...i dig all the tracks off the album but just to name a few..i must say "Pistola"..."Roses"..twilite speedball"..."the embassy". and "workers comp"..it's simply just a wonderful piece of work and i'm glad my boy Mos is doin' it...get real niggaz...check out "pistola"

-Kev Love

No comments:

Post a Comment